Embedded System Course Structure
Electrogenics offers 4-8 weeks Course in Embedded Systems. This course is designed to offer application oriented training & real time exposure to students, there by provides for bridging the gap between industry’s requirements and students’ academic skill set. By pursuing the Institute’s Program in Embedded Systems the students gain ready acceptance in the market.
Electrogenics’s Course in Embedded systems serves the interests of practicing embedded software engineers as well as those engineers planning to enter the embedded field. The course content of this Program is approved by the industry and it,
- Presents practical lessons and techniques for use in Designing, Implementing, Integrating and Testing software for Modern Embedded Systems
- Presents concepts on PLC and SCADA which will be applicable in Embedded Systems
- Describes what an embedded system is, what makes them different, and what embedded systems designers need to know to develop embedded systems
- Provides the student with a life cycle view for designing multi-objective, multi-discipline embedded systems
- Imparts a solid understanding of the role of embedded systems and embedded systems design and development in modern day’s technology-enabled society
What the students gain through the course?
So, the students completing the Advanced Embedded Course will be equipped with the needful technical skills concerning
Embedded systems, and will understand the role of embedded systems in the context of complex engineering systems.
Our Embedded course aims at imparting technical skills to the students right from the basics to advanced level, such that, by the end of the Program the student is developed as the finished product, ready to join the industry.
The course will include the following Structure:
- Hardware Concept
- Software Concept
- Concept of PLC
- Concept of SCADA
- Mechanical Structure
- One Final Hands-on Project
Types of Project:
- Driving Robots
- Walking Robots
- Behavior Based Robots
- Multiaxis X Y Z Motion Control System
For Registration Click on This Link